Providing Innovative Research for over 25 Years
ILS provides customized solutions in the toxicology, pathology, histology as well as environmental and information science fields. ILS has a flexible and comprehensive service model, where we can provide an entire suite of scientific services consisting of study design, execution, sample analysis and scientific interpretation/dissemination or we can provide any individual component that meets your needs. Please select your industry above to see our services specific to your industry. Or, select the specific service you are interested in to the right.
News & PublicationsRSS Feed
- Performance standards and alternative assays: practical insights from skin sensitization.
- A computational model predicting disruption of blood vessel development.
- A C. elegans Screening Platform for the Rapid Assessment of Chemical Disruption of Germline Function
- Meeting Report: Urinary Pathology; Sixth Research Triangle Park Rodent Pathology Course
- Preparation of archival formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded mouse liver samples for use with the Agilen
Dignify Therapeutics Announces Agreement with Integrated Laboratory Systems (ILS) to Establish Preclinical Urodynamics Laboratory at their Facility in Research Triangle Park, NCFind out more
Stemina Biomarker Discovery, ILS Partner, Awarded $10 Million EPA ContractFind out more
ILS has been named to Carolina Parenting Inc.'s N.C. Family-Friendly 50 Companies 2013Find out more