Providing Innovative Research for over 25 Years
ILS provides customized solutions in the toxicology, pathology, histology as well as environmental and information science fields. ILS has a flexible and comprehensive service model, where we can provide an entire suite of scientific services consisting of study design, execution, sample analysis and scientific interpretation/dissemination or we can provide any individual component that meets your needs. Please select your industry above to see our services specific to your industry. Or, select the specific service you are interested in to the right.
News & PublicationsRSS Feed
- Case study on the utility of hepatic gene expression profiling in the risk assessment of furan.
- Cytotoxicity of naphthalene toward cells from target and non-target organs in vitro.
- Relative potency for altered humoral immunity induced by polybrominated & polychlorinated dioxins.
- BrdU treatment to measure hepatocellular proliferation does not mask furan-induced mRNA changes.
- Performance standards and alternative assays: practical insights from skin sensitization.
ILS scientists presented at the Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society’s 45th annual meeting in Orlando Florida, September 13th – 17thFind out more
Dignify Therapeutics Announces Agreement with Integrated Laboratory Systems (ILS) to Establish Preclinical Urodynamics Laboratory at their Facility in Research Triangle Park, NCFind out more
Stemina Biomarker Discovery, ILS Partner, Awarded $10 Million EPA ContractFind out more