Providing Innovative Research for over 25 Years
ILS provides customized solutions in the toxicology, pathology, histology as well as environmental and information science fields. ILS has a flexible and comprehensive service model, where we can provide an entire suite of scientific services consisting of study design, execution, sample analysis and scientific interpretation/dissemination or we can provide any individual component that meets your needs. Please select your industry above to see our services specific to your industry. Or, select the specific service you are interested in to the right.
News & PublicationsRSS Feed
- Preparation of archival formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded mouse liver samples for use with the Agilen
- Biomarkers of Exposure and Effect in Human Lymphoblastoid TK6 Cells Following [13C2]-Acetaldehyde Ex
- Proceedings of the 2012 National Toxicology Program Satellite Symposium.
- Evaluation of the Association between Maternal Smoking, Childhood Obesity, and Metabolic Disorders:
- Evaluation of 90-day oral rat toxicity studies on the food additive, gum ghatti