- Evaluate Tox21 and/or ToxCast high-throughput screening data for food-use chemicals using computational toxicology methods and in-house expertise.
- Clearly communicate data and analyses in reports and presentations.
- Identify, highlight, analyze and explain the most important findings from within a broad data set.
- Identify and develop methods optimized to address project goals.
- Establish strong project management foundation and communication channels meeting client expectations and allowing client to provide ongoing feedback.
- Integrate data releases on an ongoing basis to account for updates of source databases; adjust methods and processes as needed.
- Developed novel methods, drawing on extensive computational expertise and strong fundamental knowledge of toxicology and biochemistry, to integrate cheminformatics with large-scale biochemical in vitro data.
- Created a unique workflow to account for continual updating of source databases throughout the course of the study.
- Ensured flexibility in workflow to integrate client feedback, follow up on suggestions and investigate novel methodology.
- Maintained clear and open lines of communication through reports and web conferences to keep all parties up to date and address specific client requirements.
- Provided materials that enabled the client to make this complex work approachable and understandable at nearly a dozen international meetings (posters and presentations) and through two peer-reviewed journal articles.